2021 Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
As a locally owned and operated business we are dedicated to not only the safety of our guests but also to the safety of our families, employees, and the Talkeetna community. T.R.G. is committed to providing a safe environment while continuing to do what we do best, sharing the love of our home and rivers with visitors! We are proud to be a member of the #TalkeetnaTogether program and encourage you to visit the Chamber Website for more information talkeetnachamber.org
Traveling to Talkeetna?
Help us keep our community, state, and fellow visitors healthy and safe by following the Alaska Department of Health travel recommendations at alaska.gov
Policies and Procedures:
- All reservations can be canceled up to 48 hours in advance, or moved to a different date, without penalty.
- CDC recommendations/guidelines will be adhered to. To learn more visit the CDC website: COVID-19
- Our rafts, vans, restrooms, and office will be cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each day, and between trips.
- Face Masks are required for all guests when traveling in our vans, while in our office, on our rafts, and when within 6 feet of people outside of their party.
- We will provide a health questionnaire at the time of check-in. This questionnaire will ask if guests are feeling well and that they have not knowingly come in contact with an individual that has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Based on advice from medical experts in infectious diseases, guests exhibiting flu-like symptoms or symptoms associated with COVID-19 will not be permitted on a trip. Guests will be offered the chance to reschedule or a full refund.
- Guests will have access to wash hands and/or hand sanitizer before and after their tour.
Please note: We promise to do our best in mitigating the risk of exposure to COVID-19. We ask for your assistance in keeping yourself, our staff, and fellow rafters safe. Please practice frequent and proper hand washing, use the provided hand sanitizer, and wear a mask in our office, vans, and rafts.